Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 14, 2016

I have contacted the Pennsylvania State Attorney Generals office and the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection office.

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2016

I ordered an engine from this company and it was never shipped. After reading other complaints about the same customer service; I decided to look into the company further.

I was appalled at the reviews I read and decided to terminate my dealing with this company immediately. I cancelled my order and was told I had to pay a 25% restocking fee because the company had to pay people to pull the engine out, "my people don't work for free" the customer service agent screamed at me. Though, when I ordered the engine, there was a picture of the engine on a palette. So, which is it?

Am I charged the 25% fee because they sent someone out to pull this engine out of a vehicle or they had it pulled off the shelf and had to put it back, therefore charging me the fee. Remind you a restocking fee on an engine that never shipped. The money you think you save on a used engine from these folk is not worth the hassle.

I ordered a crate engine and it was here in three days. Don't do it, don't order from this "parts dealer".

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $292. jonjako is overall dissatisfied with Engine And Transmission World. The most disappointing about engine and transmission world shipping service at Engine And Transmission World was companys customer service and fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Engine And Transmission World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Engine And Transmission World to other companies on our site.

Comments