Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 14, 2016

I have contacted the Pennsylvania State Attorney Generals office and the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection office.

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2016

I ordered an engine from this company and it was never shipped. After reading other complaints about the same customer service; I decided to look into the company further.

I was appalled at the reviews I read and decided to terminate my dealing with this company immediately. I cancelled my order and was told I had to pay a 25% restocking fee because the company had to pay people to pull the engine out, "my people don't work for free" the customer service agent screamed at me. Though, when I ordered the engine, there was a picture of the engine on a palette. So, which is it?

Am I charged the 25% fee because they sent someone out to pull this engine out of a vehicle or they had it pulled off the shelf and had to put it back, therefore charging me the fee. Remind you a restocking fee on an engine that never shipped. The money you think you save on a used engine from these folk is not worth the hassle.

I ordered a crate engine and it was here in three days. Don't do it, don't order from this "parts dealer".

Product or Service Mentioned: Engine And Transmission World Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Companys customer service, Fraud.

Comments