5.0

At first I was a little worried after reading of the reviews about this company. Nonetheless, I purchased a motor for my son's 2000 Trooper back in July and the engine was everything they claimed it to be. It shipped, delivered (earlier) than quoted to my mechanics shop. It was installed and runs great with zero issues on the first attempt. Everyone I dealt with was very helpful, friendly and had outstanding customer service.

Thanks!

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Engine and Transmission World and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Engine and Transmission World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Engine and Transmission World engine for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Engine and Transmission World?

Comments

Hoffman Car Wash - Jiffy Lube in Saratoga will kill your car... Hoffman Car Wash "Went in for an oil change. Got an oil change. My bmw starting bucking like a bronco. I went to Queensbury (great guys, so wtf is wrong kevin and his..." Read more Brakes Plus - Oil Change Review from Denver, Colorado Brakes Plus "Went in for a routine oil change. While waiting two other customers came in to pick up their cars and they both had other "issues". I heard the manager on..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more